Thursday, December 11, 2008




Yes, This just happened") See, last night we had gone to Costco for a few things, and ended up bringing home this box of chips for lunches. I put them on top of the freezer so the little boys weren't able to sneak eating them all in the next couple of days, and today, I have Gunnar, Kody and Baylor here. Well, Gunnar comes in from the garage and tells me, ummm shelley? Baylor is stuck on top of the freezer. Of course I knew why he was there, walked in and couldn't help but bust up laughing. Once I could compose myself, I said to Baylor, you got caught huh? Why is this wrong? Of course, he knew, and felt very terrible. I did make him stay there while I took his picture. That was punishment enough. Well, and I didn't give them any chips. They all got to learn the lesson of taking part in the crime") So, when I let him down, I hugged him and kissed him and he said, "Mommy, I won't ever do that again". He is my baby")

No comments: