Saturday, November 29, 2008

My mom & I threw my cousin Erica a baby shower over Thanksgiving weekend for baby #3! She is having a girl & is due the 1st week of Jan. but is hoping to go early. Her husband, Andy, has his birthday is right after Christmas so maybe she will be his birthday present! They will not reveal the name until she is born, which drives me crazy! But, they like to make the name decision on their own. They have done that with their other 2 kids, and they did a great job, so I'm sure we will all love this little girls name too! We can't wait to see her! We played a couple of games. One game was the "candy bar" game where you play "memory" with funny words that go with the candy bar. Like "night of conception" = Score candy bar") The other that was pretty fun, was the balloon pregnancy game! You split the party into 2 teams, each take turns blowing up your own balloon, then put it under your shirt (pregnant) and once everyone has done that, the 1st person pops their balloon any way they can with out taking it out of their shirt. This is how they "give birth". The team that gives birth first, wins! It was so funny watching people laying down on the floor trying to pop that balloon! So funny!

1 comment:

StaceyOstler said...

I feel special, I made it on the picture board twice! That shower was alot of fun and the baloon game was hilarious.